All Day Music Camp
Week 1: June 1st – June 5th
Week 2: June 8th – June 12th
The All Day Music Camp will be held at Universal Rock School during the first two weeks of June (6/1-6/12), and will be led by Ms. Toni (URS Music Programs Coordinator), and her assistant, Mr. Will. With over a decade of combined experience teaching music to children, Ms. Toni and Mr. Will offer an all-inclusive music summer camp program (ages 7-12) like no other in the Pinellas County, FL area.
Our daily schedule:
• 830am – 9am:
Early drop-off – No earlier than 830am
• 9am – 10am:
Camp begins – Group warm-up exercises,
music team building games & activities!
• 10am – 11am:
Practice instrument of focus & artwork –
Students practice their individual song parts and are given drawing time to design everything a rock band needs! (band logo, album cover, etc.)
• 12pm – 1pm:
Lunch break – Lunch must be brought from home
• 1pm – 2pm:
Active recreation or field trip – Active activity encourages movement and physical fitness, which helps kids release stress and focus
*Field trip schedule & fees located below*
• 2pm – 3pm:
Band practice – Second practice session of the day!
All Day Music Camp ends — Parent pick-up no later than 3:30pm
Daily activities include:
- Introduction to/foundations of the rock band instruments
- Instrument Exposure – assignments of instrument of focus for the program (guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, voice, ukulele)
- Performance warm-up exercises and musical team building games
- Music theory – reading music, songwriting, & listening exercises
- Music history – music genres, artists/bands backgrounds, and more!
- Album cover design, band logo design, and arts and crafts where we will create your own instruments!
- Practice instrument of focus and work on individual song parts (taught by a professional musician!)
- Band Meeting and Practice – learn/practice songs by playing in a band!
- (individual practice is applied in a group rock band setting – promotes teamwork, communication, listening skills, and more!)
Field Trip Schedule & Fees:
*All fees collected on Mondays*
Monday: Largo Central Park (no fee)
Tuesday: Movie @ Studio Movie Grill ($5)
Wednesday: Bowling @ Seminole Lanes ($5)
Thursday: Treasure Island Fun Center ($15)
Friday: Pizza party @ URS! ($5)
Space is limited, so register by clicking the “Book Here” button below!
For more information, contact the URS Music Programs Coordinator:
Toni DePass — (727) 657-6419 | firstname.lastname@example.org