July 15th – July 19th, 2019 | 10am – 3pm
Orchestra Camp at Universal Rock school will be held the third week of July (7/15-7/19) and led by Ms. Toni DePass. With a degree in music from Florida State University and over a decade of professional symphony orchestra and teaching experience, Toni’s knowledge of string instruments and love of orchestral arrangements is evident in the passion she ignites in all of her students.
Orchestra camp is designed to cater to young musicians (ages 8 and up) with prior strings experience. Orchestra camp will allow students to perform in a small orchestra, which will improve listening skills, communication, team work, and abilities to perform as a unit. Daily activities include:
- Basic Scales & Music Theory
- Left-Hand Fingering Techniques & Bowing Exercises
- Symphonic Orchestrations & Listening Exercises
- Individualized & Group Lessons by Instrument
- Smaller Ensembles such as Duets, Trios, Quartets
- Music History & Application of Knowledge
Space is limited, so contact us today to register!
Sign up over the phone by calling 727.599.BAND, or click below to register online: